Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them. Ann Landers
Every day I write down ten things that defined my day. They can be good, bad or silly. Here’s a sample compiled from my week.
- My friend K was in from California and I got to have coffee with her
- My ice cream maker broke so I was a little sad
- Really liking pickleball- though it’s weird how there’s a stigma against it- I’m always amazed with things that others can poke fun at
- Giants win a playoff game?
- When I made bread today I forgot to use parchment paper so it was a travail getting it off pan
- Had dinner with my best NYC friend- so grateful for her because without her I would not have survived parenting and schools in NYC- she has been an amazing friend to me, and her daughter has been an amazing friend to my daughter
- I saw a play a few months ago that I thought was horrible but the Times gave it a Critics Pick. Thrilled to have met two people who hated the play as much as I did
- My Husband screwed up something but when he realized he apologized to me
- Thrilled that I have been doing well at organizing things in my bedroom and desk area
- Shocked that I liked the movie M3GAN because it is not a genre that I typically like