I love a good goal…
Here’s my wish list for 2023
- Take better care of my cuticles by using cuticle oil at least 4 nights a week
- Make something from scratch every week- pasta, bread or dessert
- needlepoint or crochet for an hour a week
- once a week take one work of art that I saw and read/discuss it
- Finish first draft of work in progress
- Write for ten hours a week
- enter four writing contests throughout the year
- gym five times a week
- Times crossword at lest 4 times a week
- read 85 books
- blog at least five times a week
- remember to tag my blog posts
- Insta once a week…. (she says wondering how long this phase will last)
- 12,000 steps five days a week- 8,000 the other two
- live theater or music once a month
- museum every week (Met is the goal) finishing up viewing all the galleries
- nature every week (Brooklyn Botanic Garden is the goal)
- a movie a week in theaters
- get rid of 30 items a month on road to decluttering
- watch my daughter present her thesis
- watch my daughter graduate
- go on one awesome vacation of at least five days
I always have things that I set aside to read for the new year.
My books of the year will be :
The Road to Le Papillon: Daily Meditations on True Contentment by Shannon Ables
52 Ways to Walk: The New Science and Timeless Joy of How, When, Where, and Why by Annabel Streets
My page a day calendars will be:
Inspire by TF Publishing
Art- 365 Days of Masterpieces from the Metropolitan Museum of Art
I am also a little tired of my journaling and gratitude procedure. Instead of free writing in the morning and taking stock at night, I am going to try a version of 10 things. As I like lists, in the morning I’m going to write ten things, afternoon ten things, evening ten things. I like lists better and I am not getting satisfaction out of the way I’ve been handling it. I still plan on including best and worst moments of the day, what I’m grateful for, but I plan on being much looser about it. I’m probably (I’m not 100% sure yet) going to do my Saturday posts in this format as well…but I’m still thinking it out.
How about you?
What are your goals?
Do you have a 23 for 23?
What are you going to do to change up 2023?