All animals are equal except some are more equal than others.
We can debate, discuss, or argue about the following (however- I am not going to debate discuss or argue any of it- but have at it on your own time)
- Why Obama chose not to codify Roe between 2009 and 2011
- If Trump specifically chose justices he assumed would overturn Roe
- If RBG should have retired during the Obama administration
- If “my body my choice” is applicable to both abortion and mandatory vaccines, as the answer by both sides is- “it will save lives”
- RBG stating that there was faulty reasoning in Roe, and it should have been based on the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution
- How members of certain religions feel that there rights to religious freedom have been trampled upon
What we really can’t discuss is that women in 22 states will not be treated equally with women in 28 states. There is no more equality for women, even amongst ourselves.