I was at the Botanic Garden this week. As I walked through I saw a trio- man, woman, child. The snatch of conversation I heard was this:
Man (holding a small box) You mean these are glasses for people who are color blind?
Woman- Yes they are
Man- (emotional) how much did they cost?
Woman- Don’t worry about that
Man- You mean I’ll finally be able to see all the colors? Thank you- just thank you.
Some weeks you need to see a win, and witnessing this moment of pure joy and love and whatever was a win. I am grateful that I got to witness this beautiful moment.
My mindfulness/journal prompt for the week is INTEGRITY.
Integrity was used in the books I am reading in the following ways:
- When you get comfortable with feeling resistance but take action in spite of it, you will start developing integrity with yourself. Shira Gill
- Anything smart I’ve ever said out loud is something I learned from you. Thank you for teaching me about living with integrity.
Here’s some things I’m going to think about when I journal about integrity:
- Integrity is a hard word to include in a book/poem. Is it a hard word to include in practice?
- What is integrity?
- Is integrity something we strive for?
- Who do I know that exemplifies integrity?
- Do people care about integrity?