Remember when I wrote a blog about the “ABOUT” page for you blog? Remember I likened it to a summary that someone would use on a dating app? And I asked, based on my about page if you would date my blog?
Well, after looking at my 13th prompt, I I sort of feel like I’m answering dating app questions… I mean, look at today’s prompt- isn’t that a question you would ask someone you were interested in romantically? Is WordPress being bought out by a dating app and are they going to combine forces, and this is the way to see if the algorithm can multitask?
My ideal day would include the following, and would preferably start early:
- 15 minutes of morning wake up activities including listening to a song with intent, journal, one page of my daily book and a big glass of water
- 30 minutes on exercise bike listening to music
- Writing for an hour or two- with first cup of properly brewed tea
- 20 minute walk with dog
- Shower and morning pamper with aromatherapy
- finish crossword from night before if not done second cup of properly brewed tea
- Brunch, at a pretty place with a bellini and most probably an egg dish, but will not also consider pancakes or french toast. Bacon a plus.
- Something culturalish- movie/live performance/museum/botanic garden
- walk home if not too far
- nap on the couch with HGTV or Food network humming in the background
- one hour of reading a book that I really enjoy with of course 3rd cup of properly brewed tea
- Dinner is some sort of leftover that I unearthed in fridge- or a salad if leftovers are scarce
- Bath- with a face mask and hair mask and any other part of my body that can be masked except for N95 mask
- Not too taxing TV show for about 45 minutes
- Evening journaling while I have my final cup of tea
- Read till sleepy, which if I’ve done everything correctly, shouldn’t take too long