1) I was fortunate to spend a few days at the shore with my two best friends!!
2) Dominique Ansel, a ridiculous pastry chef, opened up a spot not far from our house…this could be bad for my waistline…
3) one more gallery in Egypt is done
4) Roadrunner. Anthony Bourdain. The original Les Halles was in our neighborhood…still sad about this, but well done doc
5) we went to classical concert at park again. While it’s always lovely to hear music at the park, they’ve chosen very sad pieces…would love more vibrant music in the summer