If I had to name this week it would be that some things can’t be described: I have neither the photo skills or writing ability to adequately talk about my week
- In my search for best burger, I think I may have found a contender. Gramercy Tavern makes a mean (and pricey) cheeseburger. It was pretty close to perfection
- Went to Fotografiska. The exhibits were not merely photographs- they were explorations of themes and tropes. The Miles Aldridge exhibit was mind blowing. I’d never heard of him before, but I was really impressed with the body of his work. But everything I saw at this museum was incredible.
- Discovered rooms at the Met that I’ve never seen- love when I find things that are new and amazing
- I went to the Botanic Garden when it was drizzling. It’s always interesting to see flowers and plants when it’s overcast- the oral history that accompanies some of the plants is really interesting
- You notice that my picture of Yankee Stadium is through the window at the Subway station- that’s because we got off the subway to find out the game was cancelled because of incoming storms
- I did see my beloved Mets fall to the Phillies- insert sad face
- Went for Japanese food- they serve what is known as a “Set”- ridiculous amount of food- had Katsu Ju which is a fried pork cutlet served in an egg custard over dashi simmered rice. So. Good.
- Rita Moreno doc was very average considering it was about the incredible Rita Moreno
- Love is love