If I were to name this week it would be things I never knew:
- I’d never heard of Sparks, or there 300 songs or five decade career. I have a lot of catching up to do. Glad I caught the documentary which is great, but their music is better
- Walking along the East River we discovered a park with seal sculptures- never saw it before…
- I’ve been a member of the Brooklyn Botanic Garden for at least ten years. I had never seen there little Brooklyn Walk of fame
- Lemon/lychee Thai iced tea- who knew how good Thai Iced Tea could be without condensed milk. This was SOOOOOO good
- Immersive Van Gogh was just a new and interesting way to look at the works of Van Gogh- I love when we take technology and use it to bring culture to a wider audience…plus…Starry Night on four walls surrounding you
Can’t wait to see what inspires me this week!!