I don’t usually do awards- But as my blogging buddy Tater http://theycallmetater.com/ was kind enough to give me a shout out, I figure I will take this fine Friday to answer the questions he posted:
1. Tell us your 2021 goals for your blog. My 2021 goal is to post five days a week. If I do seven, I’m thrilled. My goal is also to discuss the non answerable questions, and to try to make people think about the other side of the coin. I’ve instituted a monthly book round up for the last Friday of the month. I also plan on doing a Sunday Poll just because I really like pushing the button about things no one is paying attention to.
2. How do you plan on implementing your goals for your blog in 2021? Call me Nike: Just do it.
3. What inspires you to write your blogs? I am most inspired by the senses: sight, sound, touch, taste and smell, but I get inspiration from everything I do: my mind is constantly searching out the why…the who…the what…But I’ll stop before I give you anymore groupings of words
4. Why did you begin your blog? I was about to reach a birthday- I was already past 50, and one morning I woke up and everything in my body hurt…I knew I needed something to motivate me- so a title and a blog were born.
5. What have you learned about yourself in writing your blogs? I have learned that I love to prove a point. I like to shock someone into thinking about something in a different way. I have learned to accept myself for who I am.
6. What would you change about your blog? Presently I like the way things are going. If I find a need for change I will just implement it. I don’t dwell on what’s wrong with my blog, I’m just happy that there are things that I love about it.
7. How do you feel about collaborating on your blog? I can say some pretty outrageous things, so I don’t know if I want the responsibility of pissing off someone else’s readers. I have guest posted once, on my buddy Jay’s blog http://www.thisismytruthnow.com, but I agonized over what I should and shouldn’t say.
So now you know all about me and my blogging habit…
Please feel free to answer these questions in the comments, or on your own blogs!!