If you read my posts last weekend, you know I had issue with a pair of boots I ordered.
But the story continues:
Here’s where we stand now-
- Website crashed as I tried to order
- Lucky to get discount code
- Free shipping meant sending the boots on a vacation before they got to me
- Received boots on Sunday: wrong size (wide calf) was sent
- Spoke to customer service and got new boots sent
- Returned wide calf version to my local DSW store
- Received correct boot. I emphasize boot because though they sent me the correct boot, they only sent me one boot
- I repeat: they delivered one boot
- On with customer service yet again
- Received new boots yesterday
- Received wide calf version of boots, but at least there were two in the box
- Emailed top five executives at DSW and asked how many people at DSW does it take to get a pair of boots delivered
- As I’m writing this, I got an email that I have a package downstairs. It could be cat litter that I ordered. It could be boots.
- Do I feel lucky?