Blog friend, livingeveryday2017.wordpress.com nominated me for Outstanding Blogger award, but since I have all sorts of trouble adding links (I’ll blame WordPress or my computer instead of myself) I’m not actually doing the award.
However, for todays edition of Friday Favorites, I will answer the questions she posed. Feel free to play along!!
- What have you learned about yourself during the pandemic? I really liked the pattern of my life before. I don’t like having people around 24/7. I now understand why people buy McMansions.
- What is your favorite place to vacation? Somewhere that I have never been before. Perfect spot would be someplace where I can do/see/learn something in the morning, then at about 2 o’clock I could just sit on a nice lounge chair with a view of nature and read a book.
- What is your favorite season? I love the spring. But right now I will say any season that does not contain a pandemic.
- Why did you start blogging and is it the same reason you continue? I started blogging because I was approaching my 53rd birthday and feeling blah- I needed something to recharge my batteries. Luckily for me blogging worked, and now I continue because I can’t imagine a morning not spent writing and posting.
- Do you come from a large family? Two parents, one sister. But, my Father is one of eight, so I had eighteen first cousins on that side of my family.
- What was your best (maybe not favorite) subject in high school? I admit that I loved English and was decent at it. But I was a much better math student.
- Which would you rather read, fiction or non fiction? I am fiction girl- though I did read an amazing book of essays recently, so every now and then non fiction gets a nod.