Ok- I know I made some brains hurt earlier in the week, so I went easier on you the latter part…Alas…next week is fry your brain week, so come to my posts with the intents to be….confused….
But for today…Friday faves….join in any way you like!!
- Favorite Baseball Team: NY Mets (who I just want to say are undefeated on July 17…)
- Favorite Thing About School: When my daughter is actually at school
- Favorite Shoes: My black suede puma sneakers…if sneakers are not shoes, then my knee high black boots….if neither boots nor sneakers are shoes then my black ballet flats
- Favorite way to communicate: email/text (I hate talking on the phone)
- Favorite Asian Dish: Anyone that knows me knows that I love all Asian food except sushi. So favorite dish is tough…but I will say the meal I most crave from my favorite Chinese place. Han Dynasty (when you look at their website it reads handy nasty) is what they call Dry Pepper Style chicken and Dan Dan noodles…
- Favorite Scary Movie: I don’t love the genre- but I’ll go with Abbot and Costello Meet Frankenstein, followed up by the original Frankenstein
- Favorite Disco Song: I Will Survive
- Favorite Place to go with Family: hmmmm- As I’ve seen too much of family lately I’d like to say no where…but…I do love our family vacations, so I’ll say anywhere we are discovering for the first time
- Favorite Reptile: Geico Gecko
- Favorite Funny Movie: The Producers (the original version with Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder- loved Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane on stage but their cinematic version just did not cut it) Some Like it Hot a very close second