I got a WordPress notification yesterday. My blog is three years old.
Cue fireworks and marching band…
So, what have I learned in the past three years?
- Life will always surprise you
- High thread count sheets are delightful and don’t have to cost a ridiculous amount of money
- Getting older is all about perspective
- The original quoter of the phrase “Divide and Conquer” is truly the smartest person ever
- Cleaning up spilled sugar is a pain
- Everyone has an opinion, and only their opinion is right
- Being able to read all day is not quite the joy that I once thought it would be
- Using an electric kettle really does make the tea taste better
- Salty snacks
- My daughter has grown into a lovely young woman, despite her parentage
- I have a large vocabulary but still struggle with word games
- It is possible to be an ambivert
- the hardest thing about wearing a mask is to not be able to communicate using facial expressions
- I’m OK with losing- I’m not OK with playing badly
- I have the greatest friends in the world
- Forgiveness is the key to a peaceful life
- Traveling to places you’ve never been isn’t a luxury- it’s a necessity
- Sometimes you have to let your heart win
- Sometimes you need to say “I’m sorry”
- I still don’t know what a widget it…
Thank you to all that have shared this journey with me!!!!