Books I finished:
- A Good Neighborhood by Therese Anne Fowler
- The Other’s Gold by Elizabeth Ames
- Older, But Better, But Older by Caroline de Maigret
Books I’m Currently reading:
- The Book of Self Care: Remedies for Healing Mind, Body and Soul by Mary Beth Janssen
- The Library Book by Susan Orlean
- The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
Books up Next:
- The Self Love Experiment by Shannon Kaiser
- The Secrets of Love Story Bridge by Phaedra Patrick
- Don Tillman’s Standardized Meal System by Graehme Simsion
What I’m Watching:
- The Circle – Netflix- Finished the season so hit me up if you want to talk about it
- The Great Food Truck Race – Food Network- new season just started
- Top Chef- Bravo- new season just started
- This is Us- season finale this week!!!
- We started to watch Love is Blind (Netflix) and though the idea behind the show is good, it’s pretty slow to watch
- Plan on watching Onward at some point this week
When I realized last week that we could be facing self quarantine of sorts, I went to Target and purchased Jenga and Ticket to Ride. My daughter and I have been doing well in Jenga, while my husband has not faired as well. Ticket to Ride to Ride is actually really fun- it’s easy to learn, quick set up, not too long, but satisfying. After getting off to a slow start, I’ve gotten the hang of it and I’m on a two game winning streak. Lot’s of gun rummy, where we are all holding our own. I’m going to try to score more toilet paper at Target so will be perusing board games.
Stay well my friends. If you want to discuss any of those shows, book or anything, hit me up!
Thank you to all who have reached out and given virtual hugs and support to me, my family and my city!!