- We haven’t turned on one another…yet
- My husband is quick tempered and impatient on a normal basis…adversity and proximity heighten these things
- We have been watching ‘The Circle” on Netflix. It’s a social experiment show where eight people are put in an apartment building, yet they don’t meet. All their interaction is through online chatting. It’s really quite interesting because the show is obviously all social distancing…It also brings up the whole influencer and catfish angles which I have touched on in my blog. On the surface it’s like Jersey Shore meets big brother- but there’s a sociological angle that’s right under the surface
- We watched Lincoln Rhymes Bone Collector. Thought it was excellent- but you know I have a serial killer thing
- Yesterday I said that I would walk the dog. My husband was all- Ill come. And really, all I wanted was ten minutes alone….
- My back is still bad- my biggest worry will be running out of motrin/Tylenol/advil/ or my microwave breaking so I can’t heat up my wrap pack
- There is a thing as too much pasta
- Every day we try to pick up stuff at the store- today will be attempting to get tin foil, olive oil, and mayo. We always get fresh produce if available.
- My daughter’s first day of online learning went OK. 10 of 13 showed up for French and 40 of 60 showed up for math. She said the biggest issue facing online learning will be the time zone issue, as many of her classmates are not on the east coast.
- My husband does not like working from home- he had 45 minutes yesterday when he was logged out of the network…yeah…good times…
- I finished “The Girl Who Reads on the Metro” yesterday. It was an OK read but I do not recommend.
- I started reading “The Other’s Gold” about college friends and mistakes. Will give you a review when past chapter four
- If anyone wants to play words with friends, hit me up on email@example.com
- I made my bed
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Live long and prosper