Here at Waking headquarters, we make goals- not resolutions….so let’s cjeck in with how I did…
- Talk Less- listen more. I improved, but am far from stellar. However, I do think I became a better communicator, which is just as important
- Slowly down and being more mindful- again, a work in progress but I’m getting there
- Go to the gym as soon as I wake up. There are times you set goals and realize that they really aren’t what you want. I began looking at my schedule and penciled in when I would go to the gym. Getting to the gym is most important
- Empotional eating- working on it- better but not great
- Creative- yes! painting- check. embroidery- check big win
- Picture a day- GIANT FAIL. but I’m revamping – details to follow
- Increase social media usage- big fail. Still don’t understand Instagram (more to follow) and could not bring myself to sign up for other things
- 50 books- YES!!
- more fruits and veggies- YES
- 3 days a week of weight training- I averaged 2. I’m ok with that
- set blogging hours- yes (along with exercise scheduling)
- daily writing goals- I could be better at this
- Flexibility- FAIL
- Prepare to be an empty nester- BIG FAT PASS!!!
- top letting peoples comments get to me….better but not perfect
- ignore negative people- sometimes- I’m slightly better
I’m mainly pleased with my progress- we just do the best we can!!