Many bloggers are posting their summer TRB- so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon. Here’s what I PLAN (doesn’t mean it will happen) on reading over the next few months- side note: I don’t really think summer begins till July 4, but my reading habits will become summerlike as of today!
- “An Unexpected Turn” by TJ Fox- TJ is one of my blogging buddies and I would love to do a book discussion with her book. Please join me in reading this novel so we can all discuss together!
- “Mrs. Everything” Jennifer Weiner
- “The Friends we Keep” Jane Green
- “The Plus One” by Sarah Archer
- “Evvie Drake Starts Over” Linda Holmes
- “How Not to Die Alone” Richard Roper
- “The Stone Circle” Ruth Galloway
- “How Could She” Lauren Mechling
- “The Most Fun We Ever Had” Claire Lombardo
- “Sunset Beach” Mary Kay Andrews
- “The Printed Letter Bookshop” Katherine Reay
- Jay Cudney- Academic Curveball Series
I know I will also have some book club selections in the mix, but I won’t know them till they announce them!
What are your summer reading plans?