Enough said about the new age and the first day of my 56th year…..here’s what I’m grateful for:
- Thank you to all my friends and family for the lovely birthday wishes!!!
- Thanks to my daughter who took time out from AP studying to write my blog and go out to dinner
- Spicy Penang Curry from my fave Thai place- Jaiya
- Mille Crepe cake from Lady M. Best. Cake. Ever.
- My new hydroponic garden. In 5-7 days I’ll have basil, thyme, dill and mint.
- Getting to celebrate my Dad’s birthday with him last Sunday
- Getting to see my friend K, recovering from brain surgery and looking great!!
- My Daughter’s best friend got into her first choice college on appeal!!!
- Two years blogging!
In all, it’s been a great week, and was a great year!!