There were some good points about this week, and some not so good points. My Daughter did not get accepted to a bunch of colleges. She also got accepted to one of her top choices. Now I know this is a wonderful problem to have: getting to choose between two schools that are seemingly perfect for a particular student. I really get that. But….to say the waking household is stressed out is an understatement. I’m finding it hard to concentrate on anything, and even on good days, I have managed to be the fall guy- as always happens with Moms.
And…I saw a lot of amazing kids not even get close to schools they preferred. These are strong kids, and I realize this is not the worst thing in the world, but still, to see someone work so hard…as a parent it sort of crushes my heart.
- healthy venting of frustrations
- That my daughter has the option of colleges to choose from
- as always, my friends who listen to be blather on and give great advice and thought points
- pockets of lovely weather
- that my life has been filled with more wonderful things than not
- your friend sending love- sometimes it’s just nice to hear
- sending your friend love, because sometimes it’s the only think you can do
- talking things out
- a pot of tulips on the window shelf
- all the things that routinely bring me calm