When I went over my schedule Sunday night, I seemed to have a fairly quiet week. By Tuesday the quiet week had exploded into an action packed ride…
- Going to the New York Children’s International Film Festival with my daughter (we think our 10th year) to see the short film series
- You know I went to container store, bought a lazy susan and organized the bottles in my fridge
- Went to get tea at a little shop. I asked for milk in my English Breakfast and they steamed the milk. It was SOOOOO good. I mean really.
- Season finale of Victoria-
- Working on my arts and crafts project
- organized my pocketbooks
- “Fighting for my Family” in theaters. Surprisingly touching
- broccoli and smashed potato dinner thing- it was pretty tasty
- My daughter asked me to help her straighten her hair, and I got to brush her hair. I remember when she was little and I got to do this every day. It was a treat to be able to brush her hair
- I love catching something being filmed, and I got to see “Bull” being filmed. Hi Michael Weatherly and Freddy Rodriguez
- My Daughter loves law team. For the first time ever I got to see her participate in Mock Trial. There is nothing better than seeing your child doing something they love. I was so proud of her!!
- I am not great at cooking mussels, but I’m getting better
- reasonable happy with rewrite I sent my writing friends
- Saw a play “The Cake”. Written by one of the creative minds behind “This is Us”. Not an outstanding play, but also not a bad one. thought provoking, which is what a play should be.
- My Mother is stingy with compliments. I mean, really stingy. So when she told me that she thought I did a wonderful job raising my daughter I was sort of floored. Without a doubt, Motherhood has been the hardest challenge I have ever faced, so a little validation from my Mother meant everything
- “birds of Passage” Interesting movie about Columbia during 60’s to 80’s, and the clash of old world traditions and new ways of making money
- “Captain Marvel”- well..it was day of women…