The weeks that was…I really had a great week, yet I’m off my game….Sometimes it’s just how it is.
- great morning conversation with my friends
- Bradley Cooper and lady Gaga singing at the Oscars….I mean really…love the songm and that performance just melted me. Goosebumps.
- Green Book winning best picture. It was truly my favorite movie.
- Seeing a taping of Rachael Ray show- and getting a cool take away gift (of course, we got one of the more expensive things they previewed that day, and my friend and I were thinking- gee- can we get the much less pricey mug that keeps your tea at the same temperature for an hour)
- Reorganizing bags and boots
- Getting back to the gym- 45 minutes on the bike
- Making yummy mushroom risotto
- Found out you should rinse your eye glasses with warm water before you clean them with cloth/spray so that dust or dirt will not scratch lens. Who knew? I’d be mad at myself for not logicing that one out if it wasn’t such a great tip.
- A much needed hair trim and glorious scalp massage
- Did weights for first time in two weeks!
- Made really good corn/potato soup
- Read three weeks of NY Times Arts and Leisure
- Found out that if you add a dash of sour cream to scrambled eggs as they’re finishing the eggs are SO much better.
- Meeting up with my writing friend K and being really pleased with the progress we’ve made on our rewrites
- Going to city bakery with my daughter for our last ever hot chocolate festival (though bittersweet)
- My new sneakers came!!
- Hung all my clothes with the same type of hanger so now everything looks neat (except for that one skirt that requires a skirt hanger- almost got rid of it just cause it doesn’t match)
- Went to launch party for new Jo Malone fragrance (the fact that I was invited indicates that I probably spend a little too much on perfume) It was held in the Penthouse of the Bergdorf Goodman, and the whole event was spectacular, even for me, someone who doesn’t like parties.
- Got a really cute t shirt dress in my StitchFix box- looking forward to spring
- Feel really good about my Chapter Six rewrite- thanks K!
- Finished “Half of What You Hear” by Kristyn Kusek Lewis- not a particularly good novel, but an easy read
- We only had a light dusting of snow
- My daughter was SO excited by the first new Jonas Brothers song/video in about six years…watching her smile…priceless
- Saw gallery exhibit on artist Julian Opie- thought the work was really fun and interesting
- bought some art supplies at Michael’s and did some crafting
- Made yummy creamy lemon pasta
- Had good talk with a good friend
Since you heard me whine about my outfit choice the other day, I snapped a few pics of the clothes in question. By the rules set out by my Friend A., I think all my pieces pass the mutton/lamb test.