:As part of my journey towards calm and mindful, I am trying to be aware of all the high points that are in my days. It’s sort of like being grateful and sort of like recapping what I did throughout the week.
- Warhol exhibit at the Whitney- I appreciate his take on art and what he accomplished. (pics on my Instra- lawakinguponthewrongsideof 50
- My husband and I are on a ramen hunt: We are attempting to try as many ramen restaurants that appeared on Thrillist’s best of ramen list. We tried Mokabar which is a Korean/Japanese ramen hybrid. Very tasty.
- While walking down a street a bicyclist went by, blaring Edith Piaf from his portable speaker
- Oscar Nominated Short films- though highlight is a little bit wrong, because these films were a little depressing
- Popcorn with real butter
- Looking at planner spreads- yes- I love finding great planner ideas on Pinterest
- Seeing “Be More Chill” on Broadway
- Having a great Mom/Daughter date
- Delicious burger with gruyere and Dijon
- Going to City Bakery for Hot Chocolate Month
- organizing my bedroom shelves
- Found a delicious new Danish bakery in my neighborhood. And no, we did not have Danish…
- Warm enough weather, and finally feeling a little better- took a walk to the park with my dog
- 20$ in coupons towards my new sneakers
- Delicious chocolate pretzel thing shared with my daughter
- I remember my love for the Monkees. RIP Peter Tork. While his passing is not a highlight, my memories of their music is.
- My friend got a much deserved promotion
- Finished “The Red Address Book”. While I can’t recommend this book to anyone, it did have an interesting hook, and it’s another book towards my goal of 50
- Saw “Shoplifters” (nominee best foreign language) While it was my least favorite of the foreign nominees, it was still a good movie
- My Husband arrived safely to his ski destination