How to capsulize my week: Had horrible cold all week, which forced me to cancel plans (including reservation at a restaurant that I’ve been trying to go to for a month but something always comes up causing me to cancel) So yeah…But I’ll try.
- black cherry cough drops
- very sweet hot tea
- English muffins
- aloe tissues
- murder mystery reruns
- ability to instantly buy books for my nook
- many people wishing me Valentine’s Day
- finally starting to get better
- I’m the last one in the house to get sick-
I’m adding a new feature to Saturdays: I’ve been reading a book “Calm” Michael Acton Smith and it’s obviously about calming my mind. He suggests jotting down the things that calmed me, as well as highlights. I’m going to add some of those each week. I’ve noticed that these things somewhat overlap.
Things that calmed me:
- sleeping with my head at a tilt
- having the ability to rest
- Valentine’s Messages from those I love
- Being able to eat a sandwich on Friday- a sandwich with actual fillings and not just plain bread…