OK- who saw this post coming?
You know I’m all about lists and goals and planning, so it shouldn’t be a shock that I like to close things out and open things up. Next week I will be back to blog blogs….
For my purposes, winter is January 2nd to March 17th. I don’t care what the actual calendar says, or whether there is snow on the ground. St. Patrick’s Day is when I say good bye to winter because I am SOOOO ready for spring.
- City Bakery in NYC has hot chocolate month during February- they have a different flavor every day. I plan on going five different days.
- Drinks near a fireplace
- Visit to a spa with pools and saunas
- See as many Oscar nominated movies as possible (including all nominated for best picture)
- 2 live performances (theater or music)
- 2 museum shows
- Grace and Frankie
- Archery lessons (I took a lesson over the summer and loved it- a place just opened in the city. Must go)
- Take a knitting lesson (I found a convenient place- alas they are redoing their class structure so this wont be till February)
- Paint something. I was at a gallery with my daughter recently and I saw a painting that I loved but can’t afford. My daughter said that she thinks I can totally do something in a similar style so I’m going to try