Last week I told you all about how I hate receiving gifts. But, people are determined to gift you whether you like it or not. So, I began to think about how my daughter would try to figure out what to get me, and I immediately thought- “Oh- she’ll look in the Amazon cart”. Every time I see a product that is interesting, I throw it on the Amazon list. I rarely purchase these items (I’m not a big impulse shopper) but these are obviously things that interest me. I decided to see what was actually in my Amazon cart to get an idea of what my daughter might purchase for me.
- Velvet jogging pants (these looked really comfortable for hanging out at home)
- Art page a day Gallery Calendar (I am actually going to buy this- I’m just waiting for the inevitable calendar price drop)
- Soft Warm Hooded Scarf Headscarf Neckwarmer Hoodie- (I know you’re all wondering what this is…I hate hats, and I also hate being cold. Also, my neck is super sensitive so I need it to be covered when I’m outside during the winter. A hooded scarf combines a head covering and a scarf. It’s actually perfect for me. Again, I’m going to actually purchase this item but I’m deciding on black or grey)
- “The Curated Closet: A Simple System for Discovering your Personal Style and Building Your Dream Wardrobe”- (I admit- this screams “Buy Me”)
- Women’s Terry Cloth Robe Turkish Cotton (OK- this would be a great gift for me)
- UGG Sheepskin Shoe Insole (you get the whole I don’t like cold thing)
- Bluetooth Ear Buds (for someone who listens to as much music as I do, it is shocking that I do not own wireless ear buds)
- Brown Sugar Bear sugar softener (I hate when the brown sugar gets hard)
- DeskCycle Desk Exercise Bike Pedal (because when I’m writing I am so going to pedal under my desk…)
- Royal Jade Roller Massager (anything for beauty…)
- DecoBros Wire Fruit Tree Bowl with Banana Hanger (cause we all need a banana hanger)
- Prep Solutions Brown Sugar Keeper ( I REALLY have a brown sugar issue)
- Pro Stretch Calf Stretcher (because I need to stretch my calves after all my desk biking)
After actually looking at my list, I realize that I would be happy to receive any of them as gifts. I know they mainly verge on the edge of practical, but maybe I see a little whimsy (one of the brown sugar things is a cute little bear…)
Do you keep things in your cart that you think about buying? What kind of things would I find in your cart?