December? How did that happen?
- To Watch- “Dirty John” on Bravo. I am totally creeped out…in a good way…
- To ReRead- “Great Expectations” by Dickens (book club)- FYI- hated it as much now as when I first read it
- To Listen- My holiday song earworm is presently “All I Want for Christmas is You” Mariah Carey
- To Watch: “Green Book” in theaters. Best movie I saw this year.
- To Wander: Union Square Holiday Pop up Market- I love these little pop up markets because it gives artisans the ability to display their product. I just wish the aisles were wider at this one
- To Reread- “The Help” (book club) Still love this book…
- To Listen- I just put this weeks playlist in shuffle, and the first five songs that came up are: Harpsichord Concerto Op. 40:2 Vivace Gorecki (Mahan Esfahani), “I Put a Spell on You” by Annie Lennox, “Man’s Man” by Elle King, “The Boy” Shannon and the Clams, “Somebody to Love” Queen
- To Eat- I tried this thing called Bocce Bread (Bocce pop up Union Square) It’s basically baked pizza dough (imagine a big pizza crust bubble) and they serve it with herbed whipped ricotta. It was simple and delicious
- To Visit- Museum of Modern Art NYC- Bruce Nauman Disappearing Acts, Charles White A restrospective, Honestly- I was underwhelmed by these exhibits…
- Parent Teacher Conferences- I don’t know why I went this year. It was basically jockeying for a spot to be told my daughter is doing great- and really, her first marking period grades were sent to her first choice college last week, so really, there’s nothing left for me at high school
- Online holiday shopping- or basically looking at my daughters list and purchasing things…but really…did you ever read Buzzfeed gift suggestions? Some of them are wild….
Wishing you all a good week!!