Hi All! I’ve missed you! Hope everyone has been well!! After a little brain break, I am back to blogging. I am going to ease back into it though…don’t want to get too crazy. I’m starting with a review of my fall bucket list (I consider fall Labor Day to Thanksgiving)
These are the things I checked off my bucket list:
- Corn Maze (done- and in a family record time)
- Apple Picking (we got fewer apples this year, but they were tastiest apples ever)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte- check….yum….
- Cinnamon- yes I did- though not as a drink. I did an apple cinnamon thing which was delicious, which also takes care of the bake with apples thing
- Broadway Show- I wanted to see one, but managed to see three (Niceties, American Son and Lifespan of a Fact- all highly recommended)
- Movies- I wanted to see eight, and I saw eight (Widows, Instant Family, The Fantastic Beast movie, A Star is Born, Bohemian Rhapsody, Old Man and the Gun, First Man, Can You Ever Forgive me- I think I saw more but I’ll go with these)
- Books- eight books pledged and eight books read (Death of Mrs. Westaway, Nine Perfect Strangers, Lost for Words Bookshop, Living Forever Chic, Ghosted, One Day in December, Little Fires Everywhere, The story of Arthur Trulov + more)
- Ten new recipes- done and done
- Two live music performances (Goo Goo’s and Chamber Society of Lincoln Center)
Where I missed my mark:
I wanted to be more educated and worldly, but I did not attend a lecture or talk. The things I wanted to see were either sold out or at times that I was not able to attend. Here’s hoping….
Ok- tomorrow I will preview the Holiday Bucket list!