This week saw the triviality of a third item breaking- my ipod headphones. But that’s the infamous third shoe to drop, so hoping that we’re done with bad appliance luck for the time being. On a heavier note, my friend needs to have surgery, which she has apparently been putting off for awhile. So there is a summary of the bad and the annoying. But, here’s to gratitude:
- Amazing discussions this week!! Thanks to all for adding great insight into the discussions posed this week.
- I had an extra set of ear buds in my all purpose drawer
- My all purpose drawer is organized so I don’t have to call it a junk drawer
- When my headphones died while at the gym I was able to read blogs instead of listening to music (impossible to comment while on an elliptical however- my grammar and spelling are bad enough when I am at my desk, much less moving)
- salad with pita chips, pickled onions, feta and lentils
- ability to cancel hotel reservations when my daughter decides she doesn’t want to go see a college
- I didn’t throw my planning notes across the room when my family was trying to rearrange summer trip plans
- pretty summer evenings
- summer in general
- low humidity
- comfy sandals
- pretty shoes
- went through thousands of emails- and only missed one semi important one
- little, tiny fanny packs that meet new stadium requirements
- ability to put thoughts into words and express myself on paper
- ability to rationalize that there must be a good reason for everything….(I’m working on this…)
And there you have it.
Enjoy your week!!!