This was quite a week around here. Sometimes you just have a week where life just falls into place. Hold onto these moments. These are the best moments in life.
- friends who trust you, and those you trust
- my daughter had her last day of class, and only one test left
- college tour 2018 is just about booked
- red meat (I know this sounds strange, but trust me- sometimes all you need is a slice of roast beef)
- getting a good rewrite on chapters I was struggling with
- email- seriously- I know the kids today downplay it, but really- it’s a marvel
- bouncing back from adversity
- I found no errant chin hairs this week
- I remembered tide pods when I did the wash
- I found things to write down as I forgot to keep a running list this week…
Sometimes life just hands you something you don’t know if you deserve- and those are always the things to be most grateful for, the unexpected turn of events that makes everything make sense. Don’t ever take these moments for granted- you might only get one or two in life.
Love and peace to you all!! Have a great week.