Ok- You all by now that pneumonia ruled the days. But I had tickets to two things, and something I love, so…
What I Read- I read very little considering how much time I spent on my couch…
- “Two Steps Forward” Graeme Simsion
- “A Nantucket Wedding” Nancy Thayer
- “Other People’s Houses” Abbi Waxman
- “By the Book” Julia Sonneborn
- “The Wedding Date” Jasmine Guillory
What I Watched- OK- this was more than usual
- Father Brown Mysteries – at some point I fell asleep while watching this to find that two characters I liked were no longer on the show. Felt their loss and wanted to know how they wrote them out but didn’t care enough to go back to find out
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- Grace and Frankie
- Columbo reruns
- Murder She Wrote reruns
- Pride and Prejudice (Colin Firth version)
What I Saw- previously purchased tickets
- “Rocktopia”- Broadway. Classic rock performed by an orchestra. How was I not going to like this?
- “Avengers: Infinity War” Yeah- it was fun
What I went to- a yearly tradition
- Sakura Matsuri- cherry blossom festival at Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Info session on Washington University St. Louis. My daughter was very impressed with this school. So was I.
And of course – my Father’s 80th birthday dinner.
Hoping to get back into the swing of things. I cancelled many plans with friends the past few weeks, so this week is going to be a lot of rescheduling!!! Also planning summer trip. Good times…