This week started with Easter and quickly became a mini vacation/college tour week. I’m still getting things in order on my apartment and playing catch up (I’m looking at my desk calendar which still says Monday April 2, so there’s that…) I wasn’t actively thinking about gratitude this week, but let’s see what I can come up with.
- Amtrak Palmetto (despite the very early and very late departure times)
- Uber Pool
- google maps
- comfy hotel beds after a long day
- Villanova NCAA Men’s Basketball Champions!!!
- Being in DC for cherry blossoms, a bucket list item crossed off
- foot massager
- flat shoes
- daughters good grades so college tours can be a little fun
- daughter that is a great traveling companion
- luggage on wheels
- my daughter lugging 4 huge study guides on the trip so she could study and then only opening one of them
And there you go!! I’m going to be more proactive this week. And- yes- still catching up!!!